NJ Transit Bus
NJ Transit operates a statewide bus system, that includes service from Morris County to New York City Port Authority, local service within Morris County, and local service between Morris, Essex, and Passaic Counties.
www.njtransit.com | 973-275-5555 | (TTY) 800-772-2287
Local Bus Service:
- 871 – Boonton, Hanover, Lincoln Park, Montville, Morris Twp, Morristown, Parsippany, Wayne
- 872 – Hanover, Morris Plains, Morris Twp, Morristown, Parsippany
- 873 – Chatham Boro, Livingston, Madison, Milburn, Morris Twp, Morristown, Parsippany
- 874 – Fairfield, Hanover, Morristown, Montville, Parsippany, Wayne
- 875 – Denville, Dover, Morris Plains, Morris Twp, Morristown, Parsippany, Randolph, Roxbury, Victory Gardens
- 878 – Florham Park, Madison, Morris Twp
- 880 – Denville, Dover, Morris Plains, Morris Twp, Morristown, Parsippany, Rockaway Boro, Rockaway Twp, Wharton
Regional Bus Service:
- 29 – Bloomfield, Caldwell, Fairfield, Montclair, Montville, Newark, Parsippany, Verona, West Caldwell
- 70 – Florham Park, Irvington, Livingston, Maplewood, Millburn, Newark, Springfield, Summit
- 73 – East Hanover, East Orange, Florham Park, Hanover, Livingston, Newark, Orange, West Orange
- 79 – Parsippany, East Orange, Orange, West Orange, Newark
- 194 – Bloomingdale, Bulter, Cedar Grove, Hardyston, Kinnelon, Little Falls, Manhattan, Pequannock, Pompton Lakes, Riverdale, Wayne, West Milford
Lakeland Bus Lines, Inc.
Lakeland Bus Lines, Inc. provides service between Morris and Sussex Counties and New York City, including service to the Port Authority Bus Terminal, Midtown Manhattan, and Lower Manhattan (Financial District). Lakeland also provides local service within Morris County and between Morris and Sussex Counties. The 46, 78, and 80 buses connect Morris County to New York City.
www.lakelandbus.com | 973-366-0600
Coach USA: Community Coach
Community Coach, a member of Coach USA, provides service from Morris and Essex Counties to the New York City Port Authority Bus Terminal. The 77 bus connects Morris County to New York City.
www.coachusa.com/community | 800-877-1888
Parsippany Free Transit System
The Township of Parsippany-Troy Hills operates two free bus routes within its borders, serving Parsippany-Troy Hills residents. Both routes begin at the Morris Hills Shopping Center.
www.parsippany.net | 973-263-7093
The Colonial Coach is provided by the Town of Morristown. The free service consists of one route operating in and around Morristown, serving Morristown residents, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
www.townofmorristown.org | 973-263-7093
The Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) operates the network of New York City subway and bus lines. The system can be accessed by New Jersey passengers at the Port Authority Bus Terminal, Penn Station-New York, and most Manhattan PATH stations.
www.mta.info | 718-330-1234 | (TT) 718-596-8273
NJ Transit Park & Ride Guide
Use NJ Transit’s Park & Ride Guide to find statewide information on parking at train stations, light rail stations, and bus stops.
TransOptions Park & Ride Locator
Use TransOptions’ Park & Ride Locator Map to find transit information in Morris, Essex, Sussex, Union, Warren, and Passaic Counties.